Sunday, March 5, 2017

Well Dressed Man PQ Season 8

A trip to Goodwill yielded a half dozen beautiful men's chambray and cotton shirts - lilac, and sky blue among them. I deconstructed them and got to work! After a late mid-week start and some design hiccups, I finished late Saturday night.  With 1/2 yard white Kona and a fat quarter of AGF cute shirt fabric as accent,  the quilt is pieced with the shirt fabric, including a pieced back (shown on my IG feed). The dark centers are a dobby stripe pinwheel, alternating  squares/crosses. Finished size is 38" x 48"

3 comments:

  1. What a fun piece...I really like the pieced striped centers!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I was trying for the square, the cross was an accident😉

    ReplyDelete
  3. fantastic! Love that you upcycled to create!

    ReplyDelete